5 Things Men Really Wish Women Would Stop Doing In Bed
Besides stealing all of the covers and leaving 1/4 inch of bed for him to sleep on.
We all have made mistakes during sex and no one is immune to making them. We can; however, receive warranted shit if we know where we go wrong and still choose to continue with the same behavior. So, to save the men out there some time and the women out there some rejection, here are 5 of the most common ways females fuck up in bed (according to men):
1. Being too rough with his penis.
- “Grinding too hard on my penis.”
- “When she is on top and like, moves my penis a weird way.”
- “If you’re having sex with a woman and she starts going on a different rhythm and your penis gets sore.”
- “Bending the penis in directions the penis should never bend.”
While you might think of his penis as this unstoppable force of nature to be bent and twisted every which way; however, that is very much not the case. Say it with me: penises are not dildos. The penis is a sensitive beast. Treat it well and in turn, it will treat you well. No one wants to be the woman who found a way to break a man’s dick.
2. Lying about how much experience they do (or don’t) have
- “I hate it when girls pretend they don’t know what’s going on in bed because they think it’s gonna make me see them a certain way. Wrong. Experience is a good thing, not a bad thing.”
- “When they don’t want to admit how much experience they have and that they like. Have as much sex as you want! Enjoy it. Be proud of it!”
- “When a girl says she’s done something in bed that she hasn’t actually done. I don’t care if she doesn’t have the experience, and if I knew the truth about the situation I probably would have handled it a bit differently. Yes, I am talking about anal.”
Lying about bedroom activity and experience level can be a double-edged sword. One the one hand, you don’t want the man to think you’re a total whore, but you also don’t want him thinking you don’t know what you’re doing. This can add unnecessary pressure to the moment when it comes time to get freaky.
3. Following weird advice from magazine articles
- “One time she put a scrunchie on my penis because she read about it in Cosmo. Like, why even? At least cock rings don’t like, pinch your skin together.”
- “You don’t need to make porn star faces during sex. I don’t like it, and I will not make them back at you.”
- “Every time some girl has ever asked me to try some insane new sex position I know she’s about to break up with me. Like, it’s clearly a tip she read somewhere to save the relationship.”
- “Bringing food into the bed is gross. Whichever magazine came up with that, I want to punch.”
- “Trying to have sex in the shower. That only works in magazines and on TV. It is not for real life. It feels like she’s trying to prove something and I hate it.”
You might think that you’re doing your sex life a favor when you try the hottest new sex moves from Sex Magazine or whatever other major periodicals you read, but apparently most guys can tell exactly what you’re up to, and they aren’t into it (believe me, I was pretty shocked too). While there can be some helpful tips that can elevate your sex life to euphoric heights, you don’t need some mind-blowing tip to the internet in order to make a moment sexy. I know this might seem a little contradictory considering the content that has been shared up until now and the support received, but let’s just give the men the floor on this one.
4. Neglecting their personal hygiene.
- “As long as she is clean there is literally nothing she can do wrong in my book.”
- “Not shaving or waxing.”
- “This is weird but when a woman is in bed with you and you can smell that she hasn’t washed her hair lately. It makes my stomach turn.”
- “If you want to try anal, make sure to keep baby wipes and gloves on standby.”
I, personally, was shocked when I came across this one (mainly due to the fact that I am ridiculously anal about the way I present my lady parts to a sexual partner. I am a firm believer that when it comes to her body hair, a woman can choose to manage as she pleases; however, make sure that you aren’t casting a stench in the direction of the other person before you get down to business. (This is completely appropriate to ask of the man as well.) Not to mention, there is nothing wrong with introducing this topic into a conversation beforehand to make sure both of you are on the same page when it comes to grooming preferences.
5. Making things awkward
- “When she called out her ex’s name during sex. That was pretty bad.”
- “I dated this chick and we would have amazing sex, but she would sob afterward every time. It’s fine that had her feelings, but she wouldn’t talk to me about them or explain what was going on, so It made me super uncomfortable.”
- “In the right context, I like being called ‘daddy’ by my girl. One time, however, the woman in question was doing it as Adult Baby play without asking me if I was into it first. That was awkward.”
Sometimes moments like these are doomed for awkward moments (and that’s okay). Keeping in mind we are human beings, we can have very unexpected feelings, strange outbursts, or any other quirk unique to the hormonal engine inside of us. You cannot prevent every awkward encounter you will ever have, but you can practice a courtesy that avoids some of what’s mentioned above.
If you liked this article, here are a few others you might enjoy:
How To Go Down On Your Man The Right Way
If you’re leaving out these things, you’re doing it wrong.